HI Rachel - I used http://www.mindseyemedia.co.uk/
to do this video http://www.dukesfield.org.uk/the-project/
The project was shortlisted for English Heritage's Angel Awards and I think this was a far better result than the film maker they used for the awards judging!

Yvonne Conchie

Lead collaborator at Conchie & Co: Community, Heritage & Learning
Collaborative project design, funding, delivery and evaluation

Current projects include:
Interpretation for Living Wild at Kielder
Audience Development & Business Planning for Epiacum Roman Fort
Learning resources for Allen Valleys Landscape Partnership scheme
Digital interpretation for OREsome North Pennines

m: 07733265288
t: 01434 618803
e: [log in to unmask]
w: conchie.co
My usual working hours are 09.30 - 15.30
Monday to Friday & term time only