Hello Kay

You might remember me from the Green SLIME project, when we put together a toolkit on Museums for the Future?

One of my projects now is setting up a Climate Museum for the UK. You can find out more on climatemuseumuk.org

I have a small but growing collection of books, resources and posters around the subjects of climate change, energy and ecology. I'm interested in older publications as well as newer. It would be really helpful to add to this collection.

I could arrange to pay for postage e.g. by Paypal. To discuss...unless you have other easier takers who are more local, which is fine.

Best wishes
Bridget