Hi,

Small rounding errors can cause this problem - as often the dimensions in the images themselves are slightly different.  What I would do is take one example image of the size that you want (83 x 120 x 128) and then use this as the reference image instead of using the applyisoxfm command.  That is:

flirt -in T2Image.nii -ref SelectedRef.nii -o ResampledT2Image -applyxfm

That will then use the dimensions of your reference (here I've called it "SelectedRef.nii" but you can call it whatever you like) to determine the number of voxels and the voxel size in mm.

All the best,
Mark