Yes, i think so!

Thanks so much

On 18:45, Mon, Sep 3, 2018 Mahmoud <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you got the index, acqparams and other parameters correct, it works perfectly for multi-shell data.

Mahmoud

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 7:53 AM Neda Mohammadi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have a multi-shell DTI data (AP: 5,b=0; 64, b=1000, and 64,b=2000; and PA). we do preprocessing on our data with topup and eddy (https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/lectures/practicals/fdt1/index.html).
Is this method (topup and eddy) suitable for multi-shell data preprocessing?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

--
Best Regards,
Neda