In the dual regression output I can see activation even in white matter..will it be noise?
The outputs are very tiny dots after making min and max to 0.95 to 1
. .for example...

If the gic shows parietal lobe and dual regression output is at lateral occipital cortex., Then how will I interpret it ...
Depression against normal