Hi David,
thanks a lot! I will take a look at the link. I was indeed looking at
Andrew Jahn's videos, but I only found his tutorials for task-based ROI
analysis, and not resting state. I guess that is similar to the above link
on PPI then in the sense that I should extract what's relevant for me and
applicable for a resting-state scenario? I will look up Jeanette Mumford.
Thanks again!
Best,
Darko