Hi FSL experts!

I have some task-based data on which I already did all the preprocessing and now I have to do the GLM using FEAT.

I wanted to start with a first-level analysis, but I have some doubts on the GLM.

This is the experiment: 6 blocks run. 30 sentences were presented in random order for 10 seconds each, after an interstimulus interval i.e. blank screen, ranging from 2-6 seconds, a question screen was presented for 4 seconds asking subjects to rate the question on a 4-point Likert-type scale. Each sentence was assigned to one of four conditions (A: high, low) x (B: high, low).

I was thinking about doing a GLM with all the stimuli, so the 30 sentences and then use as contrasts the 4-point LIkert-type scale. Would it be a right approach or do you suggest me something different?

Thank you,
Carlotta.