Hi Dianne,

Unfortunately this looks like a bug which I introduced recently - I will fix it and release an updated version over the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Paul

On 11 September 2018 at 22:17, Dianne Patterson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,
I apparently don't understand how to use the "import data series" button under time series.
I have read here:  https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~paulmc/fsleyes/userdoc/latest/plot_views.html#plot-views-importing-exporting-data

I have updated to the newest FSLeyes: 0.25.  I can view time series for a selected voxel in a 4D fmri image. I can hold a plot and add another and change its color, smoothing, plotting mode etc. Furthermore, I can export data to a dataseries.txt file. I am on mac 10.12.6 Sierra.

The problem arises when I try to add a time series from a text file:
I click the "import data series from" button and select either the file I have attached or a file I have just exported from fsleyes. I get a little gui entitled "X axis scaling factor".
It says Set the x-axis sampling rate/scaling factor.  It is "1" by default, and I leave it that way. Whether I click "OK" or "first column is X data", nothing appears to happen.  Nothing additional appears on the legend or the plot list.  Hitting + in the time series ribbon or the plot list does not seem to help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Dianne
--