Hi Matthieu,

The option "-pearson" isn't compatible with "-evperdat", which means you need to drop "-pearson" and compute the usual t-stat. Then, once you have it, it can be converted to a Pearson correlation coefficient using fslmaths. The formula is under the heading "Partial correlation coefficient", at this link: https://brainder.org/2015/03/04/all-glm-formulas/

The option "-person" will likely be removed from future versions as it creates a whole lot of confusion. In fact, the most accurate p-values are produced with the t and F-statistics. Remember that PALM was created as the testbed for many things I was working on during my DPhil. The -pearson wasn't really intended to be used in practice. It is not wrong but it lacks some nice properties that t and F have, and it can be used only in more restricted situations. Consider not using it (but it's ok to convert t to r using the formula from the link).

All the best,

Anderson