Hi Szhang,

Yes, this looks correct. However you must supply the design and contrasts to PALM (options -d and -t).

All the best,

Anderson

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 03:46, Szhang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear FSL experts,
I have met a problem in Palm analysis of myelin contents and its relation to the individual personality.
I designed a single-group Glm model. I controlled gender, age, ecuational level as covariates (EVs 1-3), and tried to test the positive or negative correlation between myelin contents and personality (EV 4).
For example, the design.mat
GenderAgeEducationtemps_depressive
-0.747662.457943.35514-3.878504673
-0.7476612.45794-1.644865.121495327
1.252348.457941.35514-1.878504673
1.25234-2.542062.35514-0.878504673
-0.74766-1.542065.35514-0.878504673
1.25234-0.542062.35514-1.878504673
-0.74766-1.542066.355140.121495327
-0.74766-2.542062.355140.121495327
-0.74766-1.542066.355142.121495327
-0.74766-0.542061.355140.121495327
-0.747663.45794-1.64486-1.878504673
-0.7476610.45794-1.64486-1.878504673
-0.74766-0.542061.355143.121495327
-0.74766-0.54206-1.644863.121495327
  the design.con
EV1EV2EV3EV4
POS0001
NEG000-1
The palmconfig.txt
palm -i L_myelin.func.gii -s L_midthickness.surf.gii L_area.func.gii -T -tfce2D -o L_myelin -logp -fdr -n 10000
I am not sure that I designed the right model, and adopted a right statistical method.
Thanks,
Sfzhang