Ok! Thanks again,
best,
José

El vie., 7 sept. 2018 a las 16:24, Janine Bijsterbosch (<[log in to unmask]>) escribió:
Hi,

As far as I know, the salience network is part of most templates. You would typically want to include *all* networks in the dual regression though, because the multiple regression takes into account the other networks when estimating the subject-specific maps for the salience network. So even if you’re only interested in the salience network, I would recommend including all maps in the dual regression. You can either switch off permutation testing (stage 3) and manually run it only for the salience network, or you can delete stage 3 results for all other networks post hoc.

Cheers,

Janine