FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 4 Sep 2018, at 13:50, Tabassi Mofrad, F. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Matthew,

Thank you. I have uploaded a zip file in the name of Mask.

Kind regards,
Simin
From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Matthew Webster [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 September 2018 13:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Transforming an ROI mask in standard space into functional space

Dear Simin,
   Can you tar all the files involved ( example_func,highres,standard, warps, mats and ROI ) and upload to:

https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=700839B35190E48BF

And we will look at what is happening?

Kind Regards
Matthew
Dr Matthew Webster
FMRIB Centre
John Radcliffe Hospital
University of Oxford

On 3 Sep 2018, at 10:41, Tabassi Mofrad, F. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Matthew,

Yes, the ROI lines up perfectly on the standard image in the reg directory.

Kind regards,
Simin