We've not tried making entries yet Shirley, sorry. Hope they can get the known fault fixed soon!

Jackie

Sent: 19 September 2018 13:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EBS4 bulk entering

Is anyone having problems making entries on EBS4? We are trying to make our GCSE maths and English entries for November however only one entry is being made at any one time and we get an error message.

This has been reported to Tribal and they say it is a known fault although they say it usually only happens when making single entries.

Regards

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall
Examinations Manager
New College
New College Drive
Swindon
SN3 1AH

T: 01793732876
M: 07815828323
F: 01793436437

Centre 66528
[cid:image006.png@01D26766.F696AA80]
Learners found with mobile/smart phones or smart watches
on their person during an exam risk disqualification

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of the organisation.

Jackie Talbot - Director of MIS and Exams

 e: [log in to unmask] |  p: 0151 651 3729 | w: www.bsfc.ac.uk

[cid:2012_footer7daa_bdd3a1fc-b355-434e-b3b2-25b6c2f352b5.jpg]

[cid:Feb18-TESAwardwinner_11de2504-a4d8-491d-883f-422fe6805efc.jpg]<https://www.bsfc.ac.uk/news/latest/2018-02-26-college-wins-national-sixth-form-college-of-the-year-award>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/birkenheadsixthformcollege> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/bsfc>

The contents of this e-mail are the personal views of the sender, which may not necessarily reflect those of the college.
This message has been scanned for viruses. The college cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which may have come from external sources.