Hi Jayne,

I'll send you a DM with some info.

Thanks
Jade

Sent: 18 September 2018 12:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Applications for access arragments

Thanks Jade.  Does it feed through to the  seating from there?
We haven't used it yet (I've still not got to grips with Unit E yet), but we have been using the notes field against the student with codes for different AAs and MIS have managed to feed this into the seating, so that any AA codes appear before their cand number and name so I can pull them out first before seating the rest.

Jayne

Jayne Harris
NCLT Trust Examinations Manager

T: 01977 802821