Hi Cath,

It's been a while since I used EBS, but when I last came across it (about
12 months ago) there wasn't anywhere built into it to accommodate the
storing of Access Arrangements.

While I was at my previous College I did work with our MIS team to
reconfigure some of the screens of EBS4 live so it could be accommodated at
student/ course level and we build reports around that.

It did take some time to get up and running, but before I left it was
working well.

Thanks.

Regards,

*Jonathan Curtis MInstLM      *
Examination & Accreditation Services Manager

01274 327213 | www.shipley.ac.uk |

Shipley College, Salts Building, Victoria Road,
West Yorkshire, BD18 3LQ.

<http://www.facebook.com/shipleycoll/>  <http://twitter.com/Shipley_College>
  <http://plus.google.com/u/0/116698790795980723861/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClx6No4lVTp6mZKmM-M8Kmg>
<http://uk.pinterest.com/shipleycollege/>
<http://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/240056012/>

 *THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT.....do you really need to ?* ****** This email and
its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
Shipley College. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and
its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy
or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have
received this email in error.