A: Park Lane, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF8 4QR
[https://nclt.ac.uk/emailsignature/signature-nclt.gif]

Sent: 18 September 2018 10:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Applications for access arragments

Good Morning All

I am determined this year to move the responsibility for making the online applications for JCQ qualifications to the SENCO instead of it being done in our department.  It states in the JCQ adjustment for candidates and learning difficulties book that this is part of their role.

Can other colleges let me know if they do this and if so how they received the information from the SENCO of the approved applications.

Cath Smith
Examinations Officer
MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information only for the intended purpose. Internet communications are not secure and therefore New Collaborative Learning Trust, does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author and not those of New Collaborative Learning Trust. If this email has come to you in error please delete it and any attachments. Please note that New Collaborative Learning Trust may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications. New Collaborative Learning Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (company number: 09257194). Registered Address: New College Pontefract, Park Lane, Pontefract, WF8 4QR.