Sent: 13 September 2018 09:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GCSE Re-sits

Hello

I am after a bit of advice regarding GCSE Re-sits.  If a student has sat a GCSE at school and wants to re-sit in November, do you allow them to re-sit at your Centre even if you don't offer that Awarding Body or Syllabus?  Is there any Awarding Body rules that prevents you from doing this?

Many thanks

Mandy

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524
http://www.don.ac.uk<https://webmail.don.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.don.ac.uk/>

[Doncaster College and University Centre]

Doncaster College is an operating division of DN Colleges Group, a Further Education Corporation

 Scanned by iCritical.