Sent: 20 September 2018 11:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Prosolution help

Hi Lyndsay

We don’t do GCE here but for GCSE English we register the students on pro-solution to the option and the units but when creating the submission we only select the option code and drop that down on the submission to create the edi file to go off via A2C for the exam board. We don’t add the components to the submission for the board.

Hope this helps

Sharon