The School of Business, Law and Computing, at Buckinghamshire New University (High Wycombe Campus), is seeking to appoint an External Examiner to cover modules on its Undergraduate programmes in Business, Management and Marketing, to start with immediate effect.

We hope to employ an External Examiner for a 4-year period, starting from this current academic year (2018-2022). If you are interested in this role, please contact the Head of Business, Law and Computing, Dr Kevin Maher, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> enclosing your full CV. We are particularly interested in applicants who are also holders of Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy.

For more information about external examining at Bucks please see our dedicated webpages, available at:

http://bucks.ac.uk/about_us/how_we_are_structured/Governance/externalexaminers/