Dear Colleagues

The network is hosting an open conversation on how networks support methodologists and guideline, HTA, HSR and EBH developers.

We are running a workshop on running networks to support methodologists and guideline developers at the upcoming G-I-N conference in Manchester. Running a workshop isn’t remarkable, but we thought sharing opportunity to discuss needs and ways people link-up would interest the EBH discussion group.

We would like to stimulate and extend discussion at our workshop by gathering comments from the methods and development community involved in any discipline involved in evidence-based health.

We are hosting an open conversation on Mentimeter. Comments posted in response to any of our 3 questions are immediately available to view on a ‘flowing grid’.

You can add the conversation by following this link: https://www.menti.com/0c950de4

You can see what others have posted in real time (including your responses) by following this link: https://www.mentimeter.com/s/16b872ecd20bdcb216e57b6e3ae293a8/9981e7095a9c

You may wish submit your comments before viewing others’ responses. That way we gain an appreciation of how common ideas are.

No log in required or personal information is collected. We intend that this is a simple sharing of experience rather than a detailed research project. We hope you find this interesting and easy to contribute to.

Our G-I-N workshop is on 12 September 2019, in Manchester, UK. Please do join us (or say hello) if you are attending G-I-N. We will summarise the workshop on our Blog, available at: https://evidencesynthesisnetwork.wordpress.com/2018/08/31/evidence-synthesis-networks-a-conversation/

Many thanks for sharing your experience.

Ruaraidh

On behalf of NWESN and LivEN

https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/research/institutes-centres/evidence-synthesis/ | https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/psychology-health-and-society/departments/health-services-research/liven/

----

Dr Ruaraidh Hill | Lecturer – Evidence synthesis

T +44(0) 151 794 5569 | S Ruaraidh.Hill | https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/psychology-health-and-society/staff/ruaraidh-hill/

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1