Latest on the Cochrane - response from Cochrane Nordic Centre:
https://t.co/4yzF51QUOd?amp=1

I’m penning my thoughts but I’m in agreement with many folk here including James and Bill. This is a systems issue that can be solved by better systems.

And it’s precisely because of the reporting methods of Cochrane that these conversations can (and should) take place.

Sent from my iPhone