Dear all

We are planning to conduct a brief EBM educational intervention for general practitioners. We are looking for a brief reliable EBP assessment tool to measure out outcomes (EBP knowledge and skills). Fresno test might not be feasible – so any ideas or experiences with EBP assessment tools that are short, reliable and acceptable for GPs.

Many thanks,

Loai

Loai Albarqouni MD, MSc, PhD (cand.)

PhD Candidate

Centre for Research in Evidence-Based Practice (CREBP), Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine

Phone: +61 7 5595 5201

Twitter: @LoaiAlbarqouni

Website: Loai Albarqouni

Skype: lnb6des

Bond University |Gold Coast, Queensland, 4229, Australia

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1