Thank you, Ahmed

Two main points of the DT response are (as I read it, probably biased by my own perversions): 1) fuck off; 2) we would prefer to manage it without involvement of the public.

Lets wait till the trusted three authors take next step. I am quite sure they have words to say.

Vasya

On 2018-09-04 06:43, Manitoba Hunter wrote:

I just came across the response from Cochrane (https://www.cochrane.org/sites/default/files/public/uploads/cochrane_hpv_response_3sep18.pdf). The highlights are also reported here (https://www.cochrane.org/news/cochranes-editor-chief-responds-bmj-ebm-article-criticizing-hpv-review) mainly:

I haven’t had a chance to read the rebuttal in full detail so won’t comment but wanted to share so others can have a read as well.

Cheers,

Ahmed

--
\/.\/.\/.

Vasiliy V. Vlassov, MD
President, Society for Evidence Based Medicine, osdm.org
Professor, National Research University Higher School of Economics
e-mail: vlassov[a t]cochrane.ru
Web page https://www.hse.ru/en/org/persons/14527416
snail mail: P.O.Box 13 Moscow 109451 Russia
Phone Russia +7(965)2511021

To unsubscribe from the EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EVIDENCE-BASED-HEALTH&A=1