 Dear Colleagues,

*** Sorry for cross-posting. Please distribute widely ***

I hope that you will be interested in collaboration related to the
"*Encyclopedia
of Gerontology and Population Aging*" (https://meteor.springer.com/egpa/)
that will be published by Springer in 2020.

We are still searching for authors for selected topics included in sections
"Aging and Financial Well-Being" & "Aging and Public Policy". *The current
list of available entries in these sections is here:* https://1drv
.ms/x/s!AjHIEU5E0jDVlF8XfsjnmM5dzn52

You may choose as many entries as you like but please be realistic about
the time needed for writing. You may also write with co-authors. If you
want to do so, please provide me with the basic data about these persons
(Name, Surname, E-mail, City, Country) that we need to use for delivering
the contracts. Please also let me know about the preferred "Length of
Contribution" that your entries will have (between 500 words and 5,000
words).
Regarding the *deadlines*. We hope to receive your submission within *four
months* from the day of accepting the assignment.

*Author benefits:*
- Free access to this and about 1,000 major reference works published on
SpringerLink
- 40% discount on all Springer books purchased via Springer.com
- Article byline ensuring your recognition as a contributor to a major
reference work
- Publication of chapter free of charge / without publication fees.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and I am looking
forward to hearing from you.

(Also on behalf of the section co-editor - Magdalena Klimczuk-KochaƄska, PhD,
University of Warsaw, Poland)

Best regards,
--
:::
*Andrzej Klimczuk, PhD*
::: tel.: +48 506 567 665
::: Homepage <http://andrzejklimczuk.com/> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrzejklimczuk> | Academia.edu
<http://independent.academia.edu/AndrzejKlimczuk> | ResearchGate
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrzej_Klimczuk> | GoldenLine
<http://www.goldenline.pl/andrzej-klimczuk/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/AndrzejKlimczuk>
:::
::: *Selected Forthcoming Publications**:*
::: *Encyclopedia of Gerontology and Population Aging
<https://meteor.springer.com/egpa/>* (Section Editor; 2020)
::: *Perspectives and Theories of Social Innovation for Ageing Population
<https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8000/perspectives-and-theories-of-social-innovation-for-ageing-population>*

(Guest Editor, "Frontiers in Sociology" and "Frontiers in Public Health";
2019)
:::
::: *Selected **Recent Publications:*
::: *Economic Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy, Volume I: Context and
Considerations <https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137466105>*
::: *Economic Foundations for Creative Ageing Policy, Volume II: Putting
Theory into Practice <https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9781137535221>*
::: *Aging in the Social Space
<http://andrzejklimczuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Aging_in_the_Social_Space.pdf>*
 (co-author)
::: *Generations, Intergenerational Relationships, Generational Policy: A
Multilingual Compendium
<http://www.generationen-compendium.de/downloads/Kompendium_17sprachig_10-10-2017.pdf>,
17 languages* (co-editor)
::: *Selected Contemporary Challenges of Ageing Policy
<https://depot.ceon.pl/bitstream/handle/123456789/14060/Selected%20Contemporary%20Challenges%20of%20Ageing%20Policy%20Tomczyk%20Klimczuk%20DOI%2010.24917.9788380840911.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y>*
 (co-editor)
::: *Comparative Analysis of National and Regional Models of the Silver
Economy in the European Union
<http://www.ep.liu.se/ej/ijal/2016/v10/i2/15-286/ijal15-286.pdf>*
::: *Smart, Age-Friendly Cities and Communities: The Emergence of
Socio-Technological Solutions in the Central and Eastern Europe
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2791378>* (co-author)
::: *Trust in Food <https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-6167-4_630-1>
*[in:] *Encyclopedia
of Food and Agricultural Ethics, Second Edition *(co-author)
::: *Labor Markets <http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9781118430873.est0200>
*[in:] *The
Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Social Theory*
::: *Creative Aging: Drawing on the Arts to Enhance Healthy Aging
<http://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-981-287-080-3_363-1> *
[in:]
*Encyclopedia of Geropsychology*
::: Changes in the Local Government System and Regional Policy in Poland:
The Impact of Membership in the European Union
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3141362> (co-author)
::: *Public Policy: Ethics
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780080970868750148> *
[in:]
*International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, Second
Edition*
::: *Work-Family Balance
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9781118663219.wbegss523> *[in:] *The
Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality Studies* (co-author)
::: New Technology: Risks and Gains
<http://sk.sagepub.com/reference/the-sage-encyclopedia-of-world-poverty-second-edition/i7708.xml>
 [in:] *The SAGE Encyclopedia of World Poverty, Second Edition* (co-author)