Dear Colleagues,

*** Sorry for cross-posting. Please distribute widely ***

I hope that you will be interested in collaboration related to the "Encyclopedia of Gerontology and Population Aging" (https://meteor.springer.com/egpa/) that will be published by Springer in 2020.

We are still searching for authors for selected topics included in sections "Aging and Financial Well-Being" & "Aging and Public Policy". The current list of available entries in these sections is here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjHIEU5E0jDVlF8XfsjnmM5dzn52

You may choose as many entries as you like but please be realistic about the time needed for writing. You may also write with co-authors. If you want to do so, please provide me with the basic data about these persons (Name, Surname, E-mail, City, Country) that we need to use for delivering the contracts. Please also let me know about the preferred "Length of Contribution" that your entries will have (between 500 words and 5,000 words).
Regarding the deadlines. We hope to receive your submission within four months from the day of accepting the assignment.

Author benefits:
- Free access to this and about 1,000 major reference works published on SpringerLink
- 40% discount on all Springer books purchased via Springer.com
- Article byline ensuring your recognition as a contributor to a major reference work
- Publication of chapter free of charge / without publication fees.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

(Also on behalf of the section co-editor - Magdalena Klimczuk-KochaƄska, PhD, University of Warsaw, Poland)
Best regards,
--
::: Andrzej Klimczuk, PhD
::: tel.: +48 506 567 665

::: Selected Recent Publications:
::: Aging in the Social Space (co-author)
::: Trust in Food [in:] Encyclopedia of Food and Agricultural Ethics, Second Edition (co-author)
::: Labor Markets [in:] The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Social Theory
::: Creative Aging: Drawing on the Arts to Enhance Healthy Aging [in:] Encyclopedia of Geropsychology
::: Public Policy: Ethics [in:] International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, Second Edition
::: Work-Family Balance [in:] The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Gender and Sexuality Studies (co-author)
::: New Technology: Risks and Gains [in:] The SAGE Encyclopedia of World Poverty, Second Edition (co-author)

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1