Hi everyone,

Happy New Academic Year!

We are starting a new qual this term, Employability with Acentis. We have never run this qual before and we are planning on delivering a 2 hour a week session leading to the certification. I would be most grateful if anyone has got any info, resources or hints and tips in advance!

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Nerissa Roberts
PL - ESOL Curriculum
http://files.oldham.ac.uk/logowithtext.jpg
Rochdale Road, Oldham OL9 6AA
www.oldham.ac.uk
Direct: 0161 785 4118
Email:[log in to unmask]

http://files.oldham.ac.uk/facebook.jpghttp://files.oldham.ac.uk/twitter.jpg

Do you need to print this email? Please consider the environment before Printing.

This e-mail is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information which is legally
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. The content of this e-mail can in no way be
taken to be representative of the Oldham College Corporation. If you received this communication
in error, or if you have any comment or concern, please contact [log in to unmask]

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]