South & City College Birmingham is one of the largest ESOL providers in the UK with over 4000 ESOL students on 8 sites around Birmingham.  Alongside our ESOL provision we have a thriving International (EFL) English offer at our Digbeth Campus including preparation for IELTs, Pre Sessional English for a number of universities, Cambridge English and summer schools.  We are British Council accredited.

We are currently looking for a Head of School - who will also act as director of studies for EFL.  The person appointed will lead a team of staff delivering our international provision and also manage a small ESOL provision.  The closing date for applications is 11th September and we are planning to interview on 17th September.

Please visit our website for further details.

www.sccb.ac.uk -  vacancies

Pauline Harrison
Faculty Head - Foundation Studies (FS)

Tel: 0800 111 6311 | Ext: 0121 644 2820 / x2820 | DDI: 0121 644 2820 / x2820 | Mob: 07973 794775
| www.sccb.ac.uk
| www.bournville.ac.uk/

corporate logo
South and City College Birmingham
Handsworth Campus
Soho Road
Handsworth
Birmingham
B21 9DP

| SCCB Facebook | SCCB Twitter | SCCB YouTube

DISCLAIMER NOTE: The total content of this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction whether orally or through any other media and/or any action taken upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the college. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The college accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. *********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]