Dear all,

The Department of Civil and Structural Engineering at the University of Sheffield is currently looking to recruit three new Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions to contribute to the success of ICAIR, our new £9.2m cross-disciplinary Integrated Civil and Infrastructure Research Centre:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BLX975/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-civil-and-structural-engineering-3-posts

We are keen to encourage talented geotechnical candidates to apply for one of these posts.

The ICAIR facilities include a large geotechnical test chamber (>1000m3) for buried infrastructure and geotechnical research and a structures/robotics lab with strong floor. There is good scope to link across to our existing state of the art physical modelling and lab facilities (https://geo.shef.ac.uk/facilities-1).

Please could you circulate this email to any individuals who might be interested in the post as well as passing it on to colleagues for further circulation.

Please get in touch if you have any questions about the positions. The closing date for applications is 17th September 2018.

Kind Regards
Colin

--
Dr Colin Smith
Senior Lecturer

To unsubscribe from the ENGINEERING-GEOTECH list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ENGINEERING-GEOTECH&A=1