Dear all

Apparently the attachments didn't come through, you can find them at https://www.slideshare.net/sgeorge71/alternative-formats-summary and https://www.slideshare.net/sgeorge71/alternative-formats-write-up

Regards

Sarah

--
Sarah George BA MSc MSc SFHEA MCLIP
1510430245428_NTF_Email-Signature-2017.gif

Working days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday/Thursday (depending on commitments)

Follow the library on Twitter @LibraryUoB
Like the library on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/JBPriestleyLibrary