TechEd Showcase AT Speed Dating Roadshow

Are you looking to understand the latest developments in assistive technology software, apps and hardware?

If so, we think you’ll love our new, super-efficient Speed Dating Roadshow sessions, which we’re bringing to Sheffield (14th November) and Reading (15th November).

Join us for FREE between 9am-1pm, where you will break into small groups of 4-5 people and move around the room, listening to 20-minute presentations by 9 assistive technology providers, whilst seated at their stand. The sessions will be a mixture of new product demos, new version updates or have a case study / research focus.

Free licences and freebies will be available from some of the exhibitors.

Presentations by:
Claro Software Ltd, Gordon Morris Ltd, OrCam, Learning Labs, Texthelp, Enhanced Vision, Mindview, Inspiration Software, Inc. and Sonocent Ltd.

Where and When: Sheffield (Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel & Spa, 14th November) and Reading (Crowne Plaza, 15th November)

Time: 9am to 1pm
Price: Free

This event is designed for DSA assessors, disability officers and study support/ AT trainers.

Click the buttons below to find out more and book your place.
BOOK NOW >

AGENDA >

TechEd Marketing, 9 Bailey Close Pewsey Wiltshire SN9 5HU

To unsubscribe from the DIS-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=DIS-FORUM&A=1