www.2040training.co.uk

From: Data Protection <[log in to unmask]>
Reply: Data Protection <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 28 September 2018 at 17:04:27
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  [data-protection] FW: [data-protection] FW: Filming Photography
of Students during Sporting Event

As many photographs are destined to end up on a website would consent not
be necessary to the enable transferring of personal data outside the EU in
the absence of an adequacy decision or other appropriate safeguards?  This
is the basis on which I have been assuming that consent will normally be
required for photographs.

Regards

Fiona Wheater

Governance and Information Compliance Manager

University of Stirling