Good afternoon,

If you have designed a social science module on any topic which you have actively tried to ‘decolonise<https://twitter.com/hashtag/decolonise?src=hash>’, and would be willing to share the reading list that you have complied on the Global Social Theory<https://twitter.com/globalsoctheory> website (https://globalsocialtheory.org/), please email me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). Our intention is to create resources for teaching. You will of course be named as the author of your module/reading list.

Many thanks

Dr Lucy Mayblin
Assistant Professor

Sociology Department
University of Warwick
Coventry
CV4 7AL

Twitter: @LucyMayblin
Asylum, welfare, work project website: asylumwelfarework.com
Academic profile: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/sociology/staff/mayblin/