Stefano is correct that hydrophobic interactions are chiefly entropically driven.  Thank you for your
input, Stefano.  I disagree with Matthew, however.  It is true that van der Waals forces are always
present and therefore form a small contribution to even hydrogen bonds.  However, since the major contributions
to hydrogen bonds are various types of electronic components, it is proper
to group hydrogen bonds with electrostatic interactions.  When using computational
software, one must look under the hood (or read the user manual) to see how different
force components are being grouped for calculations.

I would say to Sheila that, when you write up your analysis, just be sure to define how you are
using terms such as "electrostatic" or else specifically list the individual types of interatomic
attractive forces that you are surveying  (which I know you prefer to avoid).

If any computational chemists are following this discussion, perhaps you can pipe in and
share your perspective and expertise.

-Daniel