Hi Matthew,

I'm a little late to the thread, but I thought I would still like to add DPF3b, kindly provided by Wolfram Tempel. This dataset is available on zenodo and forms the basis of a tutorial for using DIALS: https://dials.github.io/documentation/tutorials/correcting_poor_initial_geometry_tutorial.html. As the tutorial states,

This is a challenging dataset to process. There are a combination of problems, including:

  • A ‘reversed’ rotation axis
  • Incorrect beam centre recorded in the image headers
  • Split spots
  • Multiple lattices
  • Systematically weak spots that may correspond to pseudocentring
Cheers
-- David