Hi Matthew,

I'm a little late to the thread, but I thought I would still like to add
DPF3b, kindly provided by Wolfram Tempel. This dataset is available on
zenodo and forms the basis of a tutorial for using DIALS:
https://dials.github.io/documentation/tutorials/correcting_poor_initial_geometry_tutorial.html.
As the tutorial states,

This is a challenging dataset to process. There are a combination of
problems, including:

   - A ‘reversed’ rotation axis
   - Incorrect beam centre recorded in the image headers
   - Split spots
   - Multiple lattices
   - Systematically weak spots that may correspond to pseudocentring

Cheers
-- David