I suppose I just mean it is about itself, so can unsay what it has said, and be in that sense be a deconstruction itself: of closure because e.g. the epiphany is that it doesn't make sense, to compare the poet to morning, and we can't say why, only be impressed by the inadequacy of our reaching for closure.