From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lord, Stephen
Sent: 04 September 2018 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Zipping up course content

Hi

One of our lecturers contacted us the other day asking if there was any way for students to download all the content in a course at the click of a button. I had to say there wasn't but it seems like a neat idea. Does anyone know if someone has written a building block to do this?

Thanks,
Steve Lord
Sheffield Hallam