Dear colleagues,

I am delighted to announce that we are now accepting bookings for Abertay University’s Teaching and Learning Conference “Learning through Co-Design” which is being run in partnership with the new V and A museum in Dundee. The conference will take place at the University on 17th October and our two keynote speakers are: Professor Alison James from the University of Winchester who will present on “Creativity, Play and Co-Design” and Dr Stephen Ney from HPI School of Design Thinking, Potsdam Germany who will present on “What does design thinking mean for higher education”. In addition, we are planning various workshops, poster displays and case study tours of new learning spaces in the university.

Finally, as an added attraction, there will be an evening reception at Discovery Point, Dundee on the 16th. Early registration is advised!

The cost of attending is £80 for non-Abertay staff and you can book your place by clicking on this link: https://www.abertay.ac.uk/events/learning-through-co-design/

www.abertay.ac.uk
Accommodation University accommodation is your home away from home. It gives you the comfort of knowing you're living in a safe and well-maintained environment.

We hope to see you there and if you have any questions, please just get in touch,

Dr. Alastair D. Robertson, PFHEA
Director of Teaching & Learning Enhancement

Abertay University

Bell Street, Dundee, DD1 1HG

Email: [log in to unmask]

Image: Abertay University

Abertay University is an operating name of the University of Abertay Dundee, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC016040

Follow us: www.abertay.ac.uk | @AbertayUni | AbertayLinkedIn | AbertayFacebook

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Abertay University.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must take no action based on the email or its attachments, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

To unsubscribe from the HELF list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=HELF&A=1

To unsubscribe from the BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP&A=1