Heritage and Culture Warwickshire oversees Warwickshire County Council’s award winning arts, archaeology, learning and community engagement, archives and museums services.

The Role

28.5 hours per week

Part Time salary £32,972 - £34,428 pa, Full Time salary £42, 806 - £44, 697 pa

This role is responsible for the leadership and direction of the accredited archive and museum services and financial oversight of HCW’s operating budget. The post holder will work alongside the Operations and Development Manager to manage and sustain HCW. We are looking for an exceptional person with the skills and experience to build on our strong track record in income generation, outstanding collection care, prudent budget management and innovative funding bids.

Key Requirements

The post holder will seek dynamic partnership and volunteer opportunities to ensure the services meet current and future service demands.

This is an exciting time to join the team with; a newly refurbished Market Hall Museum, digital preservation plans in place and finalists in Warwickshire’s team of the year thanks to Conservation’s work reducing our environmental impact. The team is strong and motivated. There are forthcoming challenges as all county council services consider how to meet future financial constraints. Nonetheless, Heritage and Culture Warwickshire is resilient, with commercial contracts, in-house digitisation, online engagement infrastructure and a great reputation.

For further information please see the Job Description & Person Specification available at https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/40962/collections-and-development-manager/.

Additional Information & How to Apply

If you would like further information or to discuss the position and its responsibilities please contact Stuart Ikeringill, Heritage and Environment Manager at [log in to unmask]

Or apply online at https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/40962/collections-and-development-manager/

Closing Date: 24 September 2018

Interview Date: 8th October 2018