Victoria University has two archival collections available to
students. The Victoria University Archives holds the University’s records
of permanent historical value, and the E.J. Pratt Special Collections holds
primary documents from notable alumni such as Augusta Stowe-Gullen and
Northrop Frye. The archivists and researchers at Victoria University do
wonderful work and make insightful discoveries. For example, a previous
archivist at Vic discovered an uncatalogued box of letters (dating
from 1820 to 1869) written by William Egley, a British painter who made
portraits of prominent families such as the Churchills.

http://bit.ly/2DeYcjD
http://bit.ly/2DeYcjD+

--
Peterk