Excel for Archivists News number 6 has recently been emailed, including  details of forthcoming Excel workshops and tips on using Excel.   If you would like to be added to my emailing list to receive this and future information, please contact me on [log in to unmask].      A few addresses were not recognised this time, so if you think you are on my list but did not receive the mailing, do get in touch.

The next Excel for Archivists Workshops will be held in Oxford on  6 and 7 December 2018.   There are two courses, which can be taken separately or as a pair.    Level 1 covers essential techniques for listing archives using Excel and Level 2 focuses on data improvement and data migration.  At both levels, the emphasis is on practical exercises based on genuine archive lists and catalogues.

To BOOK, contact the Oxford University IT centre at [log in to unmask]" style="color:rgb(5,99,193);text-decoration:underline">[log in to unmask]

For a SUMMARY of the course content, go to http://help.it.ox.ac.uk/courses/archivists/index

For MORE information, contact Gillian Sheldrick on [log in to unmask]

Gillian Sheldrick