Dear Abbie,

At Queen's we send our Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) out after an offer has been made, they are run each night so the applicant would normally receive them the next day or day after receiving their offer.  They are sent out as follows:

Undergraduate - Covering email and T&Cs are attached (pdf).
Postgraduate - Hard copy letter and T&Cs are attached.

As it is necessary for the T&Cs to be sent in a durable medium it is not possible to refer applicants to a link on the University website.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Sandra

Sandra Bloomer (Mrs)
Admissions Manager| (Undergraduate & Postgraduate Home and EU)|Admissions & Access Service|
Tel: 028 9097 3838 | Fax: 028 9097 5151 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[Logo]<http://www.qub.ac.uk/?utm_source=logo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=QUB%20Email%20Signature>

[www.qub.ac.uk]<http://www.qub.ac.uk/?utm_source=WUB%20Text%20Link&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=QUB%20Email%20Signature>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/QUBelfast/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/QUBelfast>