Registration is now open for Women in Data UK 2018. We look forward to an amazing day with thought-leader speakers, practical development sessions, exhibits and networking.

For more information and to register, visit: www.womenindata.co.uk

The event is on Thursday 29th November at Central Hall, Westminster SW1H 9NH.

This year we will see more than 1000 data professionals gather to hear data and analytics ground-breakers share their experiences. As usual the event format affords time to share experiences and network with peers.

Attendees will also be introduced to this year’s inspirational Twenty in Data and Technology, who will be announced on the day.

Women in Data UK has become a stand-out, much-anticipated free annual event. We expect WiD UK 2018 to be over-subscribed so tickets will be allocated by ballot.

Registrants will be notified on 1st October whether they have been allocated a ticket for WID UK 2018.

SIGNOFF allstat