Data & Analysis Manager, Lumos, London

Lumos is an international non-governmental, non-profit organisation founded by J.K. Rowling. Our vision is of a world where all children have the opportunity to grow up and thrive in loving, nurturing, protective families. We believe that children belong in families not orphanages and we aim to achieve our vision by 2050. We will do this by casting light onto the causes of institutionalisation and producing high-quality, compelling evidence of our long term, sustainable solutions.

This is an exciting and important new role at Lumos, leading our drive to put data and evidence at the heart of the work we do to help children around the world. You will be an experienced data professional with the know-how to lead the design and delivery of new data systems, meeting our ambitions for continuous learning and improvement. You will also share our determination to use evidence for impact, applying your analysis and visualisation skills to bring data alive in ways that build understanding and drive action.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2Q1X9Fb

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat