Dear All,

We are carrying out some research into the support available for commuter students and I wondered if anyone would be happy to share what they are doing or any strategies/provision that has been (or will be) put in place?

In particular, I am interested in whether lockers are provided, how they are allocated and any feedback on usage.

Kind regards

Caren

Caren Marcelline

Inclusion Officer

Access, Participation and Inclusion

Directorate of Student Achievement I Vice Chancellor's Office

Kingston University London I Kingston HillKingston upon Thames I Surrey I KT2 7LB

T 020 8417 4087 I Internal 64087 I  [log in to unmask] I www.kingston.ac.uk

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

To unsubscribe from the ADMIN-EO list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ADMIN-EO&A=1