From the publishers FULGUR:

ANNOUNCING: VISIONS OF ENCHANTMENT

In 2014, we were asked to participate in an important conference at the University of Cambridge. Visions of Enchantment: Occultism, Magic and Visual Culture sought to explore the intersection of magic and art, inviting many of the leading scholars in the field to participate. This volume offers a selection of the these papers, edited by Daniel Zamani and Judith Noble. Unlike most academic books it is sumptuously illustrated and very affordable. And we have it on special offer until November 1st.

Pre-Publication special price: £38.00.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

---
All the best,

Leo

Dr Leo Ruickbie, PhD (Lond), MA, BA (Hons), Associate of King's College
Editor, Paranormal Review, the magazine of the Society for Psychical Research

Member: European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism, Gesellschaft für Anomalistik (Committee), Parapsychological Association, Royal Anthropological Institute, Royal Historical Society, Society for Psychical Research (Council)

Author: Witchcraft Out of the Shadows (Robert Hale, 2004; 2nd ed., 2011); Faustus: The Life and Times of a Renaissance Magician (The History Press, 2009); A Brief Guide to the Supernatural (Robinson, 2012); A Brief Guide to Ghost Hunting (Robinson, 2013); The Impossible Zoo (Robinson, 2016); Angels in the Trenches (Robinson, forthcoming)

Website: www.ruickbie.com

You can also find me on Facebook

To unsubscribe from the ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC&A=1