Documentation of my recent 250-kilometre walk in southwestern Saskatchewan, Canada, is now available on my blog: http://readingandwalking.ca. The walk, from the provincial capital, Regina, to the village of Wood Mountain, was made in honour of the poet Andrew Suknaski, who was born in Wood Mountain and whose first book took the area's rich past and present as its theme, and by extension, in honour of all of the poets, writers, and artists who get little attention because they live in this part of the world.

Cheers,

Ken Wilson
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada