From: li p. (pl1y17)
Sent: 08 August 2018 13:48
To: Kaparias I. <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Survey Distribution

Dr Kaparias,

This survey about motorcyclists' perceptions towards shared space has been finalised. For now, this survey needs to be distributed among a great range of motorcyclists. I have set this online survey available. I will try to find more participants. Please help forward this survey. The link has been pasted below:

https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/28941

With Regards!

Peiheng Li