From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Miller Tracy
Sent: 19 August 2018 04:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM]
转发:[SPM] high CPU usage when DCM estimation

Dear DCM experts,

I have similar question with Xinqi. It takes a long time to estimate one model.
I was wondering if this question could be solved by optimizing our DCM algorithm.
And how long does it usually take to estimate one model with 4 ROIs for task-fMRI?
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Tracy