Afternoon all,

My name is Thomas French and I'm CTO at Sandtable (www.sandtable.com), a
London-based agent-based modelling company.

We've been building ABMs in industry for over a decade, and as part of that
we've developed Sandman, a cloud-based platform for doing scalable, agile
agent-based modelling. Sandman allows you to smoothly run your models in
the cloud so you can better develop, validate and explore them - without
having to manage cloud infrastructure. We’ve been using Sandman for our own
modelling but we believe others would benefit from it too.

We're excited to announce that we're making Sandman (as a managed service)
available as a closed beta. We'd love to hear from people who would find it
useful and like to try it out.

To find out more and register your interest, visit https://sandman.ai

The website includes links to our whitepaper and a number of case studies
that may be of interest.

Finally, we will be at Social Simulation in Stockholm next week
demonstrating Sandman. Come talk to us!

Look forward to meeting some of you there.

Best,

Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas French
CTO

Sandtable Ltd.
69 Old Street
London
EC1V 9JB

Sandtable Limited  Registered Company registration 5338372
Registered office 69 Old Street, London, EC1V 9JB.
This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all
of which may be privileged. We cannot guarantee that its
contents have not been  corrupted or altered during transmission.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify
the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.